I’m thoroughly enjoying guest hosting the Literacy Musing Mondays linkup this week. If you want some great ideas about books, head on over to check out the posted reviews and other cool links. If you’re a blogger, please join the linkup fun!
In the spirit of sharing great books, I’m sharing links to a few helpful children’s book lists!
- Are you ready for fall? Get in the mood with 25 Kids’ Books About Leaves at Crystal and Co.
- Do your kids love listening to audio books? While the public library has always been my go-to place for free kids’ audio books, I’m excited to learn about another source. House Full of Bookworms has a great post about the best books on Librivox for younger kids.
- Having trouble finding boy’s books? Lisa Appelo has 100 wonderful boy book suggestions for you!
- The post on My Mommy Style about the 50 Best Read-Aloud Chapter Books for Young Kids was so popular, the bloggers offered a second edition with 50 MORE suggestions.
- I have a passion for Christian children’s books so I was especially excited to find this wonderful book guide at Aslan’s Library.
What about you? Do you know of a great book list?